I’m ready to get sleep!
Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your child almost always fall asleep in the car?
- Does your child seem cranky, irritable, or over-tired during the day
- Does your child need to be held, fed, or rocked to sleep?
- Does your child wake you more than 3 times a night?
- Do you dread naptime and/or bedtime?
- Do you feel exhausted all of the time?
- Does your child wake for the day before 6am?
If you are having troubles with your 6 year old and younger child- then this sleep talk will be for you! You’ll learn many of the reasons why your baby, toddler, or preschooler didn’t sleep last night!
December 8, 2013 at 8:30 EST
I’ll be sharing The Essential 7 Sleep Habits you can implement to help you get a good night of sleep and answering your personal sleep questions and concerns.
Be sure to register below to get all the details for the free sleep talk!
Can’t make it?
Register anyways and get the recording!
3 thoughts on “The Essential 7 Sleep Habits”
Is there a cost ? This is my life 100%.
Betty- I’m sorry to hear that this is your life. I was there for almost 3.5 years, so I can understand. There is no fee for this. I’ll be sharing the 7 habits you can create to help improve sleep in your home. If you can’t make it to the call live, you can still post your questions and I will send out the recording.
Can you please send me a recording at email@example.com I would really appreciate any kind of help in this area!!!
Comments are closed.