This website is dedicated to my little brother Robert who passed away in a tragic one vehicle car accident November 6, 2010.
Although there are still moments of sadness, there is joy again in remembering all of the good times and realizing the lessons I have learned though his tragedy:
- enjoy life, because it is short,
- not to take myself too seriously,
- go with the flow,
- cherish the moments I shared with him
- remember love is not proud,
- love does not boast,
- love does not run,
- love does not hide,
- love never fails.
- And that we should love every moment we have together here on out until we see him again.
If you or someone you know has lost a loved one, I encourage you to find a Griefshare group in your area and sign up for their emails. It is healthy for you and your family. I wish you joy and peace again.
Additional resources when grieving:
Sign up for daily emails to help you through this season of grief:
Navigating Children’s Grief – How to help chart