Parenting Potluck Party
Loving Lessons is more than just about sleep! Loving Lessons is about living a full life, enhancing relationships and enjoying peaceful days that lead into sleep-filled nights.
Recently I discovered two new fun and engaging ways to combine all of Loving Lessons’ services, and they are Parenting Potluck Parties. Each of these are a personal yet laid back way spend time with The Gentle Sleep Coach Irene, get answers to those seemingly elusive sleep questions and parenting frustrations, and share the joys as well as the crazy moments of being a mom! And most importantly you’ll walk away with tips, tricks, hacks and strategies you can implement immediately and as often as necessary.
A Parenting Potluck is a practical alternative to the more expensive options for a Ladies Night Out. And, since the night is all about you and your friends, your party can be as structured or as casual as you would like.
Parenting Potlucks (potluck can be optional) can be held in your home, church, business during your organized moms group meeting in the afternoon or evening and run for about 1-1.5 hours. Parenting Potluck is a donation-based event and 100% of the funds will go to a local non-profit organization! [/text_block]
Invite moms in your season of life to dish out their children’s sleep or parenting sagas over a potluck dinner or slumber party at your home. Parties can have a minimum of five or a maximum of twelve people including the host.
Guests can bring a potluck dish (if you desire) and their sleep and/or parenting sagas. Have a fun moms night/afternoon out, get your sleep and parent worries off your chest, and get expert advice.
- Make a list of friends, family, neighbors and co-workers who want and deserve to have some grown up time together. Decide if you want to make it just late night or a full out all-nighter!
- Choose your favorite card design via Evite and have the title read “Parenting Potluck.” or whatever kind of time you decide. Send the invitation to all those unsuspecting ladies on your list. At first they may be a little leery of the idea, but keep talking it up. Soon the excitement will be so high you’ll have to schedules parties every week!
- Encourage your guests to bring something for the party: a dessert, part of the meal, drinks, chocolates, nail polish, massagers, movies, snacks, wine, favorite beverage, etc..
- PJ’s and yoga pants are encouraged.
- Have a Best PJs Contest and find a little prize to give away — something that says thank you within your budget
Let’s get the parties started!!!
Parenting Potlucks are great ways to regain your childlike wonder, connect with other parents struggling with the same issues, make new friends and most importantly just leave the world at home for a few hours.
HOSTESS BONUS: If at the end of the evening, you as the hostess choose to book a sleep program, you’ll receive 10% off any programs or services or a phone follow up session. If any guests decide to book a package, you receive a further 5% off per guest or additional phone follow ups.*
GUEST BONUS: If at the end of the evening any of your guests book a sleep program, she will get 5% off the usual fee. If any of your guests book a Parenting Potluck party of their own, they can be eligible for a further 10% discount off their sleep program plus a return on any other parties booked from their get-together.
*Phone follow ups are only available to those who are already a part of the Loving Lessons Community and have been a part of a one on one session or workshop.[/text_block]